Place Information Info
|Event Broke||After Franco's Warning|
In Chapter 2 Franco warns Layton about that a mysterious person enters St. Mystere. Evenly the oly thing he just have found is a Gimoz left at the scene of the Crime. He give that to Professor Layton in hope that Layton will get an answer to this mystery.
Where to get It?
- Franco where given the first Gimoz to Professor Layton after that his drawing crank where stolen.
- If you solves puzzle 16 by Rodney he will give you a gizmo, he stays at the Twon Hall.
- If you solves puzzle 19, If you tap on the Laytonmobile.
- If you solves puzzle 20, If you see Pauly (he is in the Park Road).
- If you solves puzzle 21, If you see Pauly (he is in the Park Road).
- If you solves puzzle 23, If you see Crouton, the restaurant owner.
- If you solves puzzle 24, If you see Crouton, the restaurant owner. Note: This puzzle isn't available until Chapter 3
- If you solves puzzle 25, If you see Flick, he spent most of his time in the Restaurant.
- If you solves puzzle 27, If you see Gordon, he stays in the Manor Parlor.
- If you solves puzzle 28, If you see Matthew, he's always in the Manor Parlor.
- If you solves puzzle 29, If you see Inspector Chelmey, He's investigating the Manor Parlor.
- If you solves puzzle 30, If you see Agnes, he stays at the Manor Border.
- If you solves puzzle 31, If you see Marco, he is on the Manor Road.
- If you solves puzzle 32, That is for Professor Layton, The puzzles open by tapping the candy jars in the General Store.
- If you solves puzzle 34, That come's from Percy , he stays at the Plaza.
- If you solves puzzle 35, That come's from Deke, He's in the plaza by the Clock Tower.
|Professor Layton Items|
|Items:||Painting Scrap • Gimoz • Lacqured Stool • Handwoven Rug • Pine Bed • Blue Bed • Stuffed Bear • Cream Rug • Bookcase • Teak Bureau • Television • Simple Chair • Desk • Pile of Books • Wall Clock • Splendid Painting • World Map • Flower Vase • Reading Lamp • Gramophone • Globe • Houseplant • Flower Bouquet • Stuffed Chair • Hat Rack • Fossil • Violin • Artisan's Teapot • Bone China Teacup • Mysterious Bottle • Baron Statue • Teak Table|